Spacious and elegantly appointed bedrooms are all furnished in a contemporary Cape style, with water colours by Wendy. Each room leads out onto a patio, overlooking the beautifully manicured front gardens. With attention to detail, the comforts of cotton percale linen, comfy cushions add to the fine lines and finishes creating an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. All the en suite bathrooms, have modern granite and glass finishes, with heated towel rails, bath robes, twin basins, an oval bath and a seperate walk in shower. With fluffy towels and natural essence bath amenities, whether you are a seasoned traveller or a corporate client, these rooms are an invitation to pamper oneself. Look through all the room types to see which of our luxury accommodation would suit your needs.
The suites having all the modern furnishings and comforts of the double/twin rooms with views over the pool garden, each have a private balcony or patio, with two chairs, a table and umbrella for outdoor pleasure. Apart from the extra luxury these rooms offer, they are individually furnished, with their own offset lounge area and ‘butlers’ cupboard. This mini kitchenette, all closes away, so as not to interfere with the ambience of the room, but nevertheless allows for the odd light meal to be prepared in the privacy of one’s own luxurous space. These rooms are particularly popular with our corporate clients, as they create a peaceful working environment for those wishing to share in the relaxed atmosphere, this five star graded boutique hotel has to offer.
Being the largest and our most popular suites for those wishing to spend a longer stay, these deluxe suites have everything our guests are looking for- luxury furnishings, king size extra length beds, modern appointed marble bathrooms in which to pamper oneself and a seperate lounge area, with ‘butlers cupboard’ and french doors leading out onto the private patios or balconies. From the privacy of your verandah, one overlooks rolling lawns and beautiful rose gardens and the hotel’s two swimming pools, which are situated within these gardens. Amidst plenty of sun and shady areas, puffy cushioned long loungers are plentiful for soaking up our wonderful ‘South African’ sunshine and a cool lapa area makes for relaxing reading with a glass of ‘bubbly’.
Glen Avon features all the comforts you require to enjoy a relaxing stay.
- Two private pools, one 11 meter solar heated and the second is a 7 meter pool. Both are salt water chlorinated
- On site restaurant with exquisite evening dining
- All rooms have full air-conditioning and heating
- A lounge area for some quiet reading by the fireside and pre-dinner drinks
- Business desk with high speed internet and wifi access
- Ample free secure parking
- Remote controlled entrance gate
- Private patio or balcony with each room overlooking the gardens
- All rooms are furnished in a contemporary Cape style with the finest finishes
- Marble bathrooms with invigorating shower, bath, twin basins, robes and toiletries
- Suites include a butlers cupboard with fridge, sink, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery
- All rooms include an ultra quiet fridge and coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV with a range of channels